Thursday, August 21, 2008

Question


what is with the "lightskin-darkskin" thing going on ? I mean
really...are we all not one in the same ? I experience it on && off in
a day to day basis, sometimes I'm hung around && sometimes in not.
Oh..lets not the forget " red girls have attitude problems" thing when I
get upset about something.


pfft..everyone gets an attitude, why is it something different because I
am a lightshade than you ?

sometimes, I just step out the box && slide to the left a little && zone
out.

It just really irks my nerves...not my fault I'm lighter than most.

2 comments:

Candice Nicole said...

funny you say that, because I deal with that to and it's sad to say it will always be there :o( soooo i have learned to EMBRACE it..lol..but it is sad..

Eb the Celeb said...

another ploy to separate us because they know if all black people of all shades come together as one we would be some bad muthaz

I just said last week that I have to get me some lightskin and caramel complected friends because all my friends are chocolate now...

if we had a couple lighter shades that represented all the plethora of the greatness that is the black woman when we went out we would be too fierce... the hottest clique in the club